New Students Registration
Thank you for your interest in joining us for classes! To get started, please register by filling out the form below, before purchasing your classes.
ONCE YOU COMPLETE THE PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT, YOU WILL BE GIVEN A DOCUMENT WITH FAQs TO HELP YOU GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR EXPERIENCE.
You may also fill out this waiver and purchase a drop in or class pass at the front desk.
Participant Agreement, Release, & Acknowledgement of Risk Form
In consideration of the services of Dance Life Studio and Fitness, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Dance Life”) I hereby agree to release and discharge Dance Life, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that Dance Life entails known and unanticipated risks which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to myself, or property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things: Collision with other people, posts, the walls or other fixed objects; falling down; my own equipment failure or the failure of other’s equipment; my own or other’s negligence; objects or conditions on the ground surface that may cause me to fall; broken bones; sprains, head, neck and back injuries; abrasions; and bruises. Furthermore, Dance Life employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant’s fitness or abilities. They may five inadequate warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promised to accept and assume all the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Dance Life from any and all claims, demands or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of Dance Life’s equipment or facilities, including such claims which allege negligent acts or omission of procedure.
4. Should Dance Life or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage to myself. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume – and to bear the costs of – all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against Dance Life, I agree to do so solely in the state of Wisconsin, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in this action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state.
7. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing this document, I agree that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Dance Life on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein
Now you're ready to dance!